#RookieChallenge #OOTDCompetition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is organized by Skye Distribution (Pty) Ltd (‘Skye’).
2. The competition starts on 29 September 2020 and ends at midnight on 10 October 2020. No late entries will be considered.
3. By submitting an entry, you agree to these terms and conditions.
4. Only South African residents over 18 years of age may enter the competition.
5. The competition is not open to anyone associated with or affiliated to Skye or the sponsors or organizers or a supplier of goods or services to the competition.
6. To enter the competition and stand a chance to win the prize, you must:
6.1. take a picture of your little fashionistas wearing a full outfit from Rookie USA (‘the picture’);
6.2. upload the picture to Instagram or Facebook;
6.3. tag rookieusa.za and include the hashtags #RookieChallenge and #OOTD.
7. All eligible entries received during the competition period will be judged by Skye on the basis of style, creativity and best showcasing of the Rookie brands (Kids Converse, Nike, Hurley, Jordan, Levi’s). Five finalists will be selected. The finalists’ pictures will be posted on Instagram and Facebook between 12 to 15 October 2020 for the public to vote on. The finalist with the most likes will win the competition.
8. You must have an Instagram or Facebook account in order to participate in this competition. If a social media account is set to “protected” or “private” mode, your entry will not be visible to Skye. In order for posts to be entered into the competition, your social media account and posts must be public.
9. By submitting an entry, you confirm that you are the parent and/or legal guardian of the child depicted in the picture and you agree that the picture will be posted online for the public to view.
10. You may submit multiple entries to increase chances of winning.
11. Skye will judge all eligible entries received during the competition period and the winner will be selected in the sole discretion of Skye.
12. Skye is entitled in its sole discretion to select more than one winner.
13. The winner will be contacted by way of a direct message sent to the social media account they used to enter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 7 days, the entry with the next highest number of likes will be the winner.
15. The winner will receive a R1,000 (one thousand rand) Rookie voucher.
16. Skye reserves the right to disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment that is, in Skye’s sole opinion, inappropriate, offensive, vulgar, indecent, racist, reflects negatively on The Haddad Apparel Group Ltd (“Rookie”), any of Rookie’s brands, Skye or the products marketed by Skye, is upsetting to other entrants, fans of the brand or directly aimed at Skye, or is contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment. Entrants may not enter or upload any entry that contain any third party’s brands, trade marks or intellectual property or anything that infringes upon any third party’s rights.
17. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are late, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or for failures due to malfunctions in communication services or for any other reason caused by events beyond the control of Skye, which may cause the competition or entries to be disrupted or corrupted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Skye.
18. Skye may, at its discretion, disqualify incomplete or fraudulent entries or entries that do not comply with these rules. Skye may also disqualify an entrant if Skye finds that the entrant has attempted to manipulate the outcome of the competition.
19. All prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winners.
20. Prizes cannot be deferred nor exchanged for cash or for any other prize.
21. Skye may use, broadcast or publish the names, photographs, images and details of the winner, entrants and children depicted in the entries, including (without limitation) on social media. No compensation will be payable to the winners and entrants in this regard.
22. By entering this competition, each entrant grants Skye and Rookie, and all of their associated companies, affiliates, licensees, partners, marketing agencies and their successors-in-title and assigns the sole, worldwide, perpetual, sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable rights and license to reproduce, adapt, edit, rearrange, reproduce, translate, dub, broadcast, publish, display, create derivate works from, perform and generally exploit and use their entry into the competition, the content of the entry and all copyright and other intellectual property vesting in or relating to the entry, in any and all forms, media and technology, in any manner and for any purpose. An entrant shall have no claim against Skye or anyone else relating to use of their entry. Entrants will not receive any form of payment or consideration relating to use of their entries and they waive all claims in this regard. Entrants waive all moral rights in their entries.
23. Personal information submitted as part of this competition will only be used to notify the potential winners, for purposes related to the competition, as well as for marketing with an opt out option.
24. By submitting an entry, you agree that your submission may be used for promotion related to RookieUSA. This may be in the form of social media, radio, television, print or video material for which you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry, other than that disclosed in these terms.
25. In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the competition and/or these terms and conditions, Skye’s decision will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The selection of the winners is final. No appeals or correspondences will be entered into. Only winning entries will be contacted by the organizers.
27. Skye shall be entitled not to award one or more prizes if an insufficient number of entries were received or the quality of the entries were not of a sufficient or appropriate standard.
28. Skye reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the competition or extend the closing date at any time. The reasons for this may include, without limitation, the provisions of any law or any legal requirement, events or circumstances beyond Skye’s reasonable control or if Skye finds that there has been tampering with the competition process in whatever manner. You will have no recourse whatsoever against Skye and its associated agencies and retailers in this event.
29. Skye, Rookie and their associated agencies, retailers and prize sponsors shall not be liable for and you hereby indemnify and hold Skye and Rookie harmless against any claim, liability, damages (whether direct or indirect), cost, expense or penalty suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the competition or the acceptance or use of a prize.
30. Skye will be entitled to amend and/or update the terms and conditions of this competition by making the amended and/or updated version available online.
31. For all enquiries regarding the competition or its outcome contact Skye’s customer service centre on 087 940 4664 or email [email protected] .
32. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You are providing your information to Skye and not to Instagram/Facebook. The information you provide will only be used as provided for in these terms and conditions, unless otherwise indicated.